I just watched a video where this guy is on the beach and it seems to go nice until he points the camera at a woman’s ass and loudly “compliments” about it. She gets mad and tells him off and to delete what he just recorded -which he clearly didn’t but mosaics the faces.
so many people have agreed with the guy because the recorder said “it’s a free beach” or that “she should’ve taken the compliment”
but really, you straight out follow her ass and record it, she didn’t like it, you still posted it on the Internet. basically sexual harassment
and it’s funny because the girls along the path told her to break his camera but all the guys said it’s a free country and she’d be charge with assault and battery.
FUCK ALL YOU.
when you have a fond memory with someone but when you bring it up with them they dont remember it
my friend hates this picture because its his head with his girlfriend face pasted over it and he actually asked me to “delete it off the internet” but instead here’s the original photo
- bisexual with a preference for the same sex does not mean "one foot out of the closet."
- bisexual with a preference for the opposite sex does not mean "trying to get attention."
- lesbian does not mean "masculine."
- gay does not mean "feminine."
- transgender does not mean "going through a phase."
- transsexual does not mean "a disappointment." nor does it mean "gender identity confusion."
- asexual does not mean "prude."
- demisexual does not mean "prude."
- pansexual does not mean "easy."
- heterosexual does not mean "normal"
- Your does not mean "you are"
- blog post: i have to pee but im too lazy
- someone: looks like urine trouble
- tumblr: YOU FUCKING DID NOT
- tumblr: DID YOU FUCKING JUST
- tumblr: IM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS WEBSITE
- tumblr: I FUCKING LITERALLY CAN'T RIGHT NOW
- tumblr: OMG THE COMMENT THOUGH
- tumblr: *8 supernatural gifs*
- tumblr: THIS IS WHY I LOVE TUMBLR